Saturday, November 2, 2019

A few projects I've been working on...

Sometimes I get so busy, I forget to post, and it looks like I've not been doing anything at all!

I have been busy, and here are a few things I've been working on -

Detail of a baby shower invitation for a friend;





My annual Christmas card always begins in the early Autumn, and I still end up rushing to get it out on time! Here are a few roughs - I love making my cards, and focusing on the Savior's birth. This year will feature my kids when little, and as we lost our puppy a few months ago, I'm adding her and our other past pets. My kids have had various hamsters, fish etc. and it may be difficult getting them all in there.



After the fun with last years advent windows, I also plan to add a few hidden ones in each future card. We'll see how it all comes out.

2 comments:

Patti said...

What a fun baby shower invitation! I love animal babies, and past pets. I think it's really nice that you are going to include as many as you can in your Christmas card. I always look forward to the envelope with your return address!

Elise's Art Garden said...

Thank you, Patti dear!