Monday, August 6, 2018

More work with The Friend

One of my favorite clients, is "The Friend," a children's publication by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I've been able to illustrate a few stories for them lately.
Here are a few of the illos from one called "Day and Night:"




I like to add a few personal bits to each illo I do, such as the snowman and the chimp doll. It's wonderful when a client lets you have fun with the assignment.
Here are a couple more:






You can see the story entire here:
https://www.lds.org/friend/2018/02/day-and-night?lang=eng

4 comments:

Patti said...

My favorite illo (new word for the day) in this story is the little girl looking out the window. I think that's what my face looks like when I am gazing at a snowscape. I also love that you can add in personal bits. That does make an assignment more fun.

Deborah Ginder said...

Your website is for sure worth bookmarking.
branding agency

Gary White said...

I really liked them and proud of the work that we did with them
UI UX design firm

Sergio Lewis said...

I want more and more articles and blogs please post soon such informative information.
brand management companies